I am a Developer Advocate at heart. Every day I work to empower individuals to build awesome things through open source. I hope to pursue a role where I can have high impact on products and developer communities.
Microsoft 2015-03-16 —
Within Microsoft’s Technical Evangelism and Development team, I developed exclusively open source solutions with partners and customers to make integrating with Microsoft technology easy.
- Enabled Cloud Foundry support on Azure through open source collaboration which enabled millions in cloud spend
- Built an open source cloud storage explorer which formed the base of the Microsoft's official cross-platform explorer for Azure
- Contributed code to open source projects like Deis, Dokku and Meteor to run on Azure and Windows
- Wrote 9 case studies evangelizing collaboration with partners and open source projects
- Built CI pipelines, two of which are used by Azure Engineering and Cloud Foundry
- Presented at various events around the world with topics ranging from DevOps to Web Development
Microsoft 2014-03-04 — 2015-03-16
Responsible for increasing adoption of Microsoft developer platforms.
- Built autonomous robotic T-Shirt cannon utilizing Kinect v2 sensor which was featured on Tech Crunch
- Worked with various Y-Combinator startups to bring Linux workloads to Azure
- Delivered Technical Presentations at Various conferences such as TC Disrupt SF, NodeConf Oakland, Stanford & Berkeley Hackathons
- Created various technical content centered around open source on Azure such as blog posts and technical videos
- Drove Azure usage by Student and Startup Developers
Microsoft 2012-01-22 — 2014-03-04
Responsible for integration, dynamic testing and diagnostics of the Common Language Runtime.
- Created innovative test validations and infrastructure for Microsoft .NET Runtime debugger and diagnostics APIs consumed by Visual Studio
- Extended Visual Studio Test Explorer it to run complex end-to-end scenario tests
- Assisted in customer on-boarding to .NET 4.5.1 by syncing with feature teams to diagnose issues
- Drove product test results and collaborated with various feature teams across .NET to drive validation pass rates
Lockheed Martin Mission Systems 2008-01-22 — 2011-08-01
Obtained critical experience during college on software development for mission-critical scenarios.
- Designed system requirements for autonomous underwater vehicle
- Designed and implemented features on common software for use with multiple vehicles
- Performed software cost estimates
- Implemented software features for sonar system displays
University of Florida 2007-08-01 — 2011-12-01